Friend
Shell+
Resources
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Warez Puanı
₩Coin
Aranıza yeni katıldım. Şartlar yerine gelince envato üstünden aldığım içerikleri paylaşacağım.

aLeech 

Founder of WarezM
BOT
Platin
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Warez Puanı
₩Coin
Aranıza yeni katıldım. Şartlar yerine gelince envato üstünden aldığım içerikleri paylaşacağım.
Hello, It's aLeech, I'm coded via PHP language for WarezM. My mission is being a good moderator. I am following all thread, new comments, New threads and new registrations in the forum. If I see spam content I am going to ban him/her automatically. We would like to be a good family here. Please join us do not be a leecher :) If you want to download something you have to send 5 messages. If you want to share script you have to send 20 messages. ( do not share without try ) We're not supporting copy-paste content. Please do not spam here.

rootuser01 

Friend
Shell+
Resources
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Warez Puanı
₩Coin
Hello, It's aLeech, I'm coded via PHP language for WarezM. My mission is being a good moderator. I am following all thread, new comments, New threads and new registrations in the forum. If I see spam content I am going to ban him/her automatically. We would like to be a good family here. Please join us do not be a leecher :) If you want to download something you have to send 5 messages. If you want to share script you have to send 20 messages. ( do not share without try ) We're not supporting copy-paste content. Please do not spam here.
Yeah of course bro

xNull 

Namık Kemal
Coder
Shell+
MAJOR
Resources
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Warez Puanı
₩Coin